Are you tired of struggling with data silos between your sales and marketing teams? Do you find it challenging to measure the performance of your Aircall campaigns on HubSpot or identify best practices among your sales reps?
You’re not alone. Many B2B marketing and sales leaders face these challenges on a daily basis.
The good news is that there is a solution. ClicData is an end-to-end data analytics platform that brings together HubSpot Marketing and CRM and Aircall data in one place, enabling you to make data-driven decisions and drive faster growth.
But isn’t the same promise that all data analytics platforms make? On paper yes but let us explain what we really mean by empowering sales and marketing leaders to make data-driven decisions.
New combo for highly productive sales teams: Aircall and HubSpot integration
In 2022, HubSpot and Aircall launched their integration to help thousands of sales teams save time, improve workflows, and equip their teams with better communication capabilities.
“By allowing us to better capture and leverage our contract data, Aircall has enabled us to improve our inbound and outbound efforts which directly contributes to and impacts us our sales and marketing goals.”Vacasa, Rental Management Provider
But even highly productive teams have blind spots
In terms of measuring performance, the HubSpot Aircall integration alone may not be enough to address these challenges.
What’s the problem?
- Lack of visibility and agility to reach sales quota: HubSpot reports are mostly based on contact or company properties, not on activities, making it difficult to measure call campaign results on the pipeline and revenue generation. Sales teams need a real overview of their performance, and alerts when they are outperforming or underperforming. This is where ClicData comes in with custom and automated alerts to track performance at the team or individual level.
- Identifying and sharing best practices with Business Development Reps (BDRs) and Account Executives (AEs). There is no easy way to compare the performance of BDRs and EAs and duplicate their successes.
- Struggling to measure the quality of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs). Marketing leadership also faces challenges, such as not knowing if the sales team is on top of MQLs they generated or evaluating the quality of MQLs per marketing channel and tactics to optimize their budgets.
The missing cog in the HubSpot and Aircall machine: ClicData
ClicData is an end-to-end, fully cloud-based data analytics and visualization platform that offers native connectors to bring data quickly and easily from HubSpot and Aircall.
With ClicData, you can bridge all the analytics gaps that HubSpot and Aircall integration alone can’t address. It ties your CRM and telephony software together and empowers Sales and Marketing leadership to manage their teams and budgets more efficiently with a single source of truth.
Why do you need an end-to-end data analytics tool?
- Activity against the target: HubSpot and Aircall integration is fantastic to track daily dials, the number of touchpoints per call campaigns or segments. ClicData enables you to gain more insights into the performance of your sales efforts against targets.
- Overtime performance analysis: ClicData also provides pre-built date filters or lets you choose custom date ranges to review performance based on your needs. You can build custom key performance indicators (KPIs) from various data sources in one or multiple dashboards.
- Custom metrics: ClicData allows you to pick and choose the dimensions from both HubSpot and Aircall that you need to combine in a dashboard to paint the big picture. Here are just a few examples of metrics you can monitor:
- Total calls
- Inbound and outbound calls’ average duration
- Response rateTop inbound and outbound Aircall users
- Average prospect dials per day per Aircall user
- Demo/sales bookings per BDR,
- MQL/SQL/opportunity/customer dials per day per user
- Generated revenue per AE
- New customers versus Target
- New revenue versus Target
- ROI per campaign
With these KPIs, you can easily identify areas for improvement, and the most engaged segments and shift your team’s focus on them to close more deals.
ClicData also allows you to build an activities overview and drill down into individual activity and performance. With dashboard examples that can be used with your own HubSpot and Aircall data, you can showcase your team’s performance and track their progress toward reaching their goals.
Unify your sales and marketing data for faster growth
Unifying your sales and marketing data is essential for faster growth as you’re all working towards the same goals. Marketing and sales are only successful when working together and are aligned on the same version of the data.
ClicData amplifies the power of HubSpot and Aircall integration by combining the best of both worlds. Having a central place for all your data analytics helps break down the data silos and improves both operational and strategic discussions.
In just a few days, you can calculate the cost per MQL per channel, measure your sales team’s effort and individual contribution to the generated revenue, measure campaigns’ ROI, and be alerted when goals are reached – or when you’re falling behind.
So if you’re looking to improve your Sales and Marketing performance analysis, get your free trial or get in touch with us.