Budgeting and Forecasting
Monitor your sales overtime and create forecasting scenarios based on your market seasonality and historical track records to make your revenue projections more reliable.
What are sales teams missing?
- Need for an aggregated view of sales actuals against budget by product line and segment
- Looking to leverage historical sales pattern to improve the quality of their revenue projection
- No consistency in sales reporting format highlighting victories and challenges
Data-driven revenue projections
- Invoicing systems
- Marketing automation
Your KPIs and alerts
- Time series regression
- Revenue actuals against budget
- Sales growth rate overtime
- Market trends
Customer Story: Nouvelle Vague
Nouvelle Vague is using ClicData to keep track of sales actuals versus targets at the team level and
incentivize sales reps with real-time individual performance tracking.
Main reason they chose ClicData:
Ability to combine data from Sellsy invoicing system, HubSpot CRM, and marketing automation, as well as
Google Sheets where their day-to-day activities sit.
Where is your data sitting?