Application Data Hub
If your platform consists of multiple applications, and modules, made by you or via acquisitions, a data hub is critical to ensure faster integration and better reporting.
Why build a Data Hub?
- Integrate your different modules and applications data for reporting purposes
- Faster and easier data flow between modules and applications
- Expand your platform without the need to refactor every interface or enforce the same technology
Unlock the full power of all your applications’ data
Building an Application Data Hub for your clients
A global company selling all kinds of business management products such as cloud hosting, EPOS, ERP, CRM, HR and payroll, and many more in an all-integrated platform. They are using ClicData as their data hub to speed up the data flow between all of their systems and deliver the best dashboard performance to their customers.
Where is your data sitting?
Building an Application Data Hub to break your internal data silos
Another customer built a data hub for their own internal marketing and sales teams. The goal was to measure the performance and impact of inbound and outbound strategies on lead generation and revenue. They used ClicData to:
- Centralize their website cookies, ads, social media data, invoicing data, and budget spreadsheets.
- Push the data into their CRM to attribute the leads and deals to specific channels.
- Build custom dashboards and metrics within ClicData such as MRR vs Target, Average days to sell, ROI per channel, and Generated revenue vs target.