ClicData and Xero
Connect your accounting data and create beautiful dashboards.
What is ClicData?
ClicData is the world’s first Data Warehouse and Reporting Platform for small and medium sized companies.
- Centralize all you business data in one place automatically.
- Generate beautiful and self-refreshing dashboards for any device and for any size team.
- Receive alerts when key metrics reach certain values.
- No servers, no installation, fully secure, and available in multiple regions.
- Increase productivity and communication, save time and money with our fully automated solution.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
ClicData & Xero
With ClicData you can create and distribute dashboards that display Xero data the way you want it. Use both of these apps together to have an end to end accounting and reporting solution.
You can extend your reporting beyond Xero by adding your spreadsheets, CRM and eCommerce data in one place and you will have a full view of how your business is doing!
Enhance your Xero experience.
Here are some of the things you can do with Xero and ClicData.
Create dashboards from Xero and other data.
Use alerts to notify you when certain amounts are reached.
Share dashboards with your team or customers on schedule or self-serve.
Want to know more?
Our friends at Smartsheet held a webinar on how ClicData can help you with creating dashboards about following your project status and visualizing your Smartsheet data through interactive reports.