sql server is More Powerful With ClicData
Use our SQL Server connector to connect to your cloud or on-premise SQL database and automate your reports that you can easily share with your team.
do more with microsoft SQL Server
Your database contains information for your organization's sales, transactions, employee, operations and other business functions. Managing a database is challenging and extracting the right data for decision making is further challenging.
- ClicData connects to your SQL database directly or via our DataLoader.
- ClicData can easily execute queries to extract meaningful information from your database. You run queries in the database native language so it’s easy to use.
- We understand database tables are large and we support incremental updates through use of unique keys.
- Create automated dashboards using SQL once your data is connected to ClicData.
What is ClicData?
ClicData is the world’s first Data Warehouse and Reporting Platform for small and medium-sized companies.
- Centralize all your business data in one place automatically.
- Generate beautiful and self-refreshing dashboards for any device and for any size team.
- Receive alerts when key metrics reach certain values.
- No servers, no installation, fully secure, and available in multiple regions.
- Increase productivity and communication, save time and money with our fully automated solution.
Sign up for a free trial today.
What is SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications.
- Native Query – ClicData supports queries in native language.
- Views and Stored Procedure: ClicData supports the ability to import views and stored procedures.
- Unique Keys: ClicData supports unique key to import incremental transactional data.
- Batch Size: Avoid processing loads on your database by deciding the batch size on ClicData for a streamlined upload process.
- Designer: Use ClicData’s designer to create your queries using an interactive UI.
Find out more or try Microsoft SQL Server here.
Leverage the power of your business data now
Connecting To SQL Server
Learn how to connect your Microsoft SQL Server database and pull your data in ClicData's data warehouse and build real-time reporting.
250+ Connectors Available
ClicData connects to hundreds of business applications, databases, cloud storage apps. You can centralize, blend and visualize all your data in one place.
50+ Dashboard Examples
Check out our dashboard examples for all departments and activities within your company: sales, marketing, HR, accounting, logistics, call centers...
Ready to Get Started?
Create your free account and test all ClicData's functionalities for 14 days.
Connect your data, create your dashboards in minutes and share them with your team.