jira by atlassian is More visual With ClicData
Use our JIRA connector to extract and monitor project progress, ticket information, and sprint planning in live dashboards.
Using this connection, you can track your projects and issues through dashboards. Take immediate action to improve your efficiency or monitor the performance of your support team and measure your customer satisfaction.
- ClicData connects with JIRA directly and allows you to set up automation: data refreshes and alerts.
- With ClicData you can connect with JIRA and extract information such as Projects, Users and Issues.
- You can connect to multiple JIRA Accounts.
What is ClicData?
ClicData is the world’s first Data Warehouse and Reporting Platform for small and medium-sized companies.
- Centralize all your business data in one place automatically.
- Generate beautiful and self-refreshing dashboards for any device and for any size team.
- Receive alerts when key metrics reach certain values.
- No servers, no installation, fully secure, and available in multiple regions.
- Increase productivity and communication, save time and money with our fully automated solution.
Sign up for a free trial today.
What is JIRA?
Jira is an issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project management. With Jira you can:
- Plan your development roadmap
Create user stories and issues, plan sprints, and distribute tasks across your software engineering team.
- Track project progress
Prioritize and discuss your team’s work in full context with complete visibility.
Ship with confidence and sanity knowing the information you have is always up-to-date.
Improve team performance based on real-time, visual data that your team can put to use.
Find out more or try JIRA by Atlassian for free.
Leverage the power of your business data now
Start Your Free Trial
Create your free account and test all ClicData's functionalities for 15 days.
Connect your data, create your dashboards in minutes and share them with your team.