google bigquery is More visual With ClicData
Connect Google BigQuery to ClicData and mix it up with other data sets to bring your KPIs to life with visual indicators.
Big data meets Business Intelligence.
Add automation and visualization with ClicData and display your Google BigQuery query results in interactive dashboards!
- Browse your large data sets
Store historical data in Google BigQuery and perform complex queries on large volumes of data rapidly and cost-efficiently.
- Consolidate & Enrich your queries
Compare your metrics in the timeframe of your choice and identify trends to scale your business.
- Make your performance management visual
One consolidated view of your business performance and analysis on the fly.
- Automate Dashboard Distribution
Execute queries and cleanse data automatically and pull it into your dashboards automatically.
What is ClicData?
ClicData is the world’s first Data Warehouse and Reporting Platform for small and medium-sized companies.
- Centralize all your business data in one place automatically.
- Generate beautiful and self-refreshing dashboards for any device and for any size team.
- Receive alerts when key metrics reach certain values.
- No servers, no installation, fully secure, and available in multiple regions.
- Increase productivity and communication, save time and money with our fully automated solution.
Sign up for a free trial today.
What is Google BigQuery?
Google BigQuery is a large scale database with super-fast SQL queries using the processing power of Google's infrastructure.
You can access BigQuery by using the GCP Console or the classic web UI, by using a command-line tool, or by making calls to the BigQuery REST API using a variety of client libraries such as Java, .NET, or Python. Or you can use ClicData's connector to run extracts and track historical data or visualize data immediately.
Find out more about Google BigQuery here.
from raw data to insightful reports
Ready To Get Started?
Start building and sharing your first dashboards now!