connect any data from azure blob storage
Import unstructured data from Azure Blob Storage and build analyses or fusion it with other data with ClicData.
what is a blob?
A blob stands for Binary Large OBject, it is a storage option for any type of data that you want to store in a binary format. It can be anything from a simple spreadsheet or word document, to very large flat files of delimited data, audio and video files.
What is ClicData?
ClicData is the world’s first Data Warehouse and Reporting Platform for small and medium-sized companies.
- Centralize all your business data in one place automatically.
- Generate beautiful and self-refreshing dashboards for any device and for any size team.
- Receive alerts when key metrics reach certain values.
- No servers, no installation, fully secure, and available in multiple regions.
- Increase productivity and communication, save time and money with our fully automated solution.
Sign up for a free trial today.
What is Azure Blob Storage?
Azure Blob Storage is Microsoft's object storage solution for the cloud. Blob storage is optimized for storing massive amounts of unstructured data.
Blob storage is designed for:
- Serving images or documents directly to a browser.
- Storing files for distributed access.
- Streaming video and audio.
- Writing to log files.
- Storing data for backup and restore, disaster recovery, and archiving.
- Storing data for analysis by an on-premises or Azure-hosted service.
Now with the ClicData Azure Blob Storage connector you can now import files directly for analysis and fusion them with other data.
make clicData your federated data warehouse and BI platform
Ready to Get Started?
Create your free account and test all ClicData's functionalities for 14 days.
Connect your data, create your dashboards in minutes and share them with your team.