apache hive is More visual With ClicData
Connect your Apache Hive data warehouse to manage and process a large volume of data, build real-time and interactive status reports on ClicData. Access your project KPIs from any device, at any time.
Your database contains information for your organization's sales, transactions, employees, clients, operations and other business functions. Managing a large amount of data is challenging and extracting the right data for decision making is further challenging.
- ClicData connects to your Apache Hive database directly or via our DataLoader.
- ClicData can easily execute queries to extract meaningful information from your database. You run queries in the database native language so it’s easy to use.
- We understand database tables are large and we support incremental updates through the use of unique keys.
- Create automated dashboards once your Apache Hive data is connected to ClicData.
What is ClicData?
ClicData is the world’s first Data Warehouse and Reporting Platform for small and medium-sized companies.
- Centralize all your business data in one place automatically.
- Generate beautiful and self-refreshing dashboards for any device and for any size team.
- Receive alerts when key metrics reach certain values.
- No servers, no installation, fully secure, and available in multiple regions.
- Increase productivity and communication, save time and money with our fully automated solution.
Sign up for a free trial today.
What is Apache Hive?
The Apache Hive data warehouse software facilitates reading, writing, and managing large datasets residing in distributed storage using SQL. The structure can be projected onto data already in storage. A command-line tool and JDBC driver are provided to connect users to Apache Hive.
- Apache Hive provides data summarization, query, and analysis in a much easier manner.
- It stores schema in a database and processed data into HDFS.
- It supports OLAP(Online Analytical Processing).
- Apache Hive can manage the low-level interface requirement of Hadoop perfectly.
- Apache Hive Partitions and bucketing of data in the tables improve the performance.
- It is a rule-based optimizer (set of rules followed in query execution) to get the expected result.
Find out more about Apache Hive here.
Leverage the power of your business data now
Ready to Get Started?
Create your free account and test all ClicData's functionalities for 14 days.
Connect your data, create your dashboards in minutes and share them with your team.