Cassandra is More visual With ClicData
Use our Cassandra connector to connect to your cloud or on-premise database and automate your reports that you can easily share with your team.
Your database contains information for your organization's sales, transactions, employees, clients, operations and other business functions. Managing a large amount of data is challenging and extracting the right data for decision making is further challenging.
- ClicData connects to your Apache Cassandra database directly.
- ClicData can easily execute queries to extract meaningful information from your database. You run queries in the database native language so it’s easy to use.
- We understand database tables are large and we support incremental updates through the use of unique keys.
- Create automated dashboards once your Apache Cassandra data is connected to ClicData.
What is ClicData?
ClicData is the world’s first Data Warehouse and Reporting Platform for small and medium-sized companies.
- Centralize all your business data in one place automatically.
- Generate beautiful and self-refreshing dashboards for any device and for any size team.
- Receive alerts when key metrics reach certain values.
- No servers, no installation, fully secure, and available in multiple regions.
- Increase productivity and communication, save time and money with our fully automated solution.
Sign up for a free trial today.
What is Cassandra?
Cassandra is a top-level Apache project born at Facebook and built on Amazon’s Dynamo and Google’s Bigtable.
It is a distributed database for managing large amounts of structured data across many commodity servers while providing highly available service and no single point of failure. Apache Cassandra offers capabilities that relational databases and other NoSQL databases simply cannot match such as:
- Continuous availability.
- Linear scale performance.
- Operational simplicity and easy data distribution across multiple data centers and cloud availability zones.
Find out more about Apache Cassandra database.
Leverage the power of your business data now
Ready to Get Started?
Create your free account and test all ClicData's functionalities for 14 days.
Connect your data, create your dashboards in minutes and share them with your team.