Try saying that 3 times fast. “Zap Your Data to ClicData with Zapier.” Ahhh, if I got $1 for every great blog title I come up with, I would have… well, no money.
Anyway, this is great news to everyone that wants to trigger events in one system based on what happens on another system, or send some data items from one system to another system – in (almost) real time!
If you know what I am talking about, then you know all about Zapier. Zapier is an amazing platform that keeps an eye on your data in one system and when something happens to it, it will notify another system so that it can do something with it.
Some people call it an interface, but it is so much simpler than coding an interface; it is great for small business because it’s so simple to setup and it takes no time doing it. With it, you can setup great workflows that will make your life easier.
How about some examples?
- Imagine that each time you receive an email from a specific person with some numbers, it immediately adds that information to your dashboard.
- Maybe your sales team enters a new deal or opportunity in your CRM system, and you want the sales project dashboard to be immediately refreshed and published to the entire team.
- A new invoice was generated, and your financial dashboard needs to be updated. Do you wait until the next refresh schedule or instead, refresh it immediately with Zapier! Now is always better right?
- Your team uses several Google Sheets to track time on projects. Wouldn’t it be great that each time someone entered new time on Google Sheets, your project dashboards were updated instantly? Of course it would.
- Want some more? Look here.
If you run a small business, there’s a good chance your customer data is spread out across a number of different apps or web services. Without the proper resources, it can be difficult—not to mention time-consuming—to create automated workflows that sync data across all of those different platforms. With ClicData and Zapier, this task is now a breeze.
ClicData now integrates with 1,000 web tools, thanks to its integration with workflow automation tool Zapier, used by millions of professionals to boost their productivity. Learn more about it here.